This Sunday, June 3rd is the Rock-n-Roll Marathon, which means that road closures will affect our area. With that said, below is a way you can get to our gathering. Please give yourself extra time to get into Uptown and find parking!
- Take 163-South
- Exit Park Blvd and turn left on Park
- Turn right on Morley Field Dr.
- Morley Field Dr. turns into Alabama St.
- Head north on Alabama St.
- Turn right on Dwight St.
- Quick left on Arizona St., then quick right to stay on Dwight St.
- Quick left on 28th St, then quick right to stay on Dwight St.
- Turn left on Utah St.
- Jefferson Elementary is at 3770 Utah St.
Feel free to check out the Rock-n-Roll Marathon's maps: 1) Road Closures and Alternatives Routes, and 2) Google Map with Road Closures. Note: Google maps link might not work on the mobile app but will work on a computer.
We will continue our series on the gospel of John this Sunday and hear updates from the South Africa trip from the team, which just returned to San Diego!
In His Grace,
Royce, Andy + Jarek
The Restored Uptown Eldership Team