Restored Kids is Committed to:
PARTNERING WITH PARENTS
We partner with parents in two primary ways:
- We free parents up to be able to be in our Sunday worship gathering and find refreshment in hearing the gospel alongside others.
- We invite parents to serve in Kids Ministry to help them connect with others, learn how we teach kids the gospel, and grow as disciple makers.
Studies show that parents are the most influential people in the lives of kids and that is why we see it as essential to partner with parents in loving and nurturing their kids!
The goal of our Sunday Kids Ministry is to Care for our kids and create an environment in which our kids can Connect to God and each other in a fun, safe, and welcoming space!
Our volunteers are background checked and trained to welcome children with the gentle love of Jesus! During Sundays, we facilitate playtime, Bible reading, singing, prayer, sharing, and fun in our beautiful space!
INSTILLING A GOSPEL IDENTITY
Our desire in everything we do is to help families experience Jesus! We want our kids to know who God is, what He's done for them, who they are now in light of the gospel, and how they can now live as God's beloved sons and daughters today! And we want our parents to know how to lead their kids deeper into this new life in Christ!
We have three different classrooms during our Sunday gathering (9:00 a.m.).
- Nursery: (0 - 18 months)
- Toddlers: (18 months - 3 years old)
- Elementary: (4 - 10 years old)
- "CARE" Training handout see here.
- "CARE" Training presentation info see here.
- "CARE" Training presentation audio see here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, who oversees Restored Kids.